The first one is simply analyzing the patterns...
I see different ways of approaching this topic...
- Conflicting desires - like conflict between wanting to be single and wanting to be committed a committed relationship
- Unsolved emotions - like bringing frustration, anger, sadness in a relationship
- Avoiding pain and challenge - Need for emotional safety - conflicting with the desire to be close to someone
- Lack of skills and experience...
- Making the wrong choices... Being attracted to the wrong persons
A totally different approach is the LOVE BUILDING approach which perfectly complements these previous approaches.
Once we understand the basic challenges, that's the solution... Love building